Using Technical to Make Trading Decisions in SGX Market
Traders may think about a scope of both fundamental and technical indicators to pursue. Picking a progression of indicators shortlists stocks for you. It confines risk levels and growth applicants from the many companies in an industry.
Singapore Market Synopsis
Singapore Exchange (SGX) is among the world's biggest trades and Asia's second biggest recorded trade. As the Asian Gateway, SGX is the market of decision for financial specialists needing to take part in Asia's lively and quickly developing economies, and for Asian backers looking for worldwide capital. SGX's broad suite of securities, subordinates and wares items makes it Asia's most universal trade. SGX's administrations run from postings, exchanging, rapid market access, clearing and settlement to safe administrations and Central Counter Party administrations for OTC exchanged subsidiaries. With the area's longest exchanging hours, and fueled by front line innovation, SGX is the unparalleled channel for venture streams into and out of Asia.
Investing in Singapore stock market
- Transparent government approaches and high political dependability
- Asia's most worldwide trade with over 40% of organizations recorded on SGX beginning from abroad
- Diversified economy - from money related administrations, tourism, to pharmaceuticals, coordination, petrochemical, and so on.
- World's second and Asia's most creditworthy country
- World's second free stream of capital and information
- No capital additions tax
Top companies listed in the SGX
- Singapore Airlines
- SIA Engineering Company
- Singapore Post
- SMRT Corporation Ltd
- Thakral Corporation Ltd
- United Overseas Bank Ltd
- Keppel Corporation Ltd
- Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing Ltd
Why Use Technical Analysis to Trade
Technical Analysis enables clients to settle on choices in two different ways. One is by decreasing choices to be made, and another is by giving visual signs to alarm clients that a choice point is drawing nearer. Going about as a visual manual for brokers makes Technical Analysis a priceless instrument. Be that as it may, the trouble lies regarding basic leadership with data taken simply from the outlines. Technical Analysis is the perfect tool for reading the markets.There are numerous points of interest to utilizing Technical Analysis. It's fast, for the most part straight forward, and standards can be assembled effectively and outwardly. Be that as it may, exchanging beneficially as time goes on requires these specialized abilities to be enlarged with setting from something more strong. That "something" is generally organization financial or macroeconomic news and numbers. Indeed, even large scale news occasions can be a vigorous and important relevant diagram to have when exchanging.
Technical analysis involves two things: Identifying trends Recognizing support/resistance using price charts & time periods There is no perfect mix of technical indicators that will open a type of trading strategy. The mystery of effective trading is great risk management, discipline, and the ability to control your emotions. So it's always advisable to take help of an adviser who has a research team.
Using Our Technical Analysis:
Epic research has a strong team of Research Analysts and Mentors with combined experience of over 30 Years in international Markets. We provide research and Investment advisory services with high accuracy. Our proprietary Value investing methodology has helped retail and institutional investors beat the benchmark indexes. We provide services across the Singapore Stock Market .
We provide our traders with the following features:
- We generate weekly 3-4 recommendations
- Mid Term Holding calls with 2 to 3 days of holding
- There will be 2 profit booking targets & 1 Stop Loss Given
- Updates on important news & market review
- Complete follow ups on recommendation and open positions
- Global Market News and Updates
- Daily Support & Resistance levels for STI
- Global Market News and Updates
- Online assistance via Whats-app and Telegram