The Pain Relief Clinic is a Singapore medical practice that combines traditional pain management techniques with the latest non-invasive treatment technologies available, to specifically help patients who suffer from both acute and persistent pain.
Using a combination of conventional medicine, as well as new technologies, we provide effective, non-invasive, safe and drug-free clinical solutions to pain.
Without the risks of spinal manipulation.
Without the risks of surgery.
Avoid medication side effects.
Avoid the pain of injections.
New Medical Options
- Shoulder Pain: Causes and Treatments
- Shockwave Therapy for Joint Pain
- WHAT ARE THE COMMON CAUSES OF KNEE PAIN?
- THE CLINICAL USES OF MICROCURRENT THERAPY
- HOW DO I CHOOSE A GLUCOSAMINE SUPPLEMENT?
- CLINICAL USES OF TRIGGER POINT THERAPY
- INDICATIONS FOR LOW BACK SURGERY
- SHOULD I UNDERGO NECK, BACK, KNEE SHOULDER OR OTHER JOINT SURGERY?
- DISC DEGENERATION: LUMBAR AND CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS
Call for Appointments
+65 90689605 (after office hours)Our Doctor
Dr. Terence Tan
Member, Pain Association of Singapore
350 Orchard Road
#10-00 Shaw House
Medical Suites @ Orchard